Online gym programming, Derbyshire.
Nathan is a qualified gym fitness instructor and British Powerlifting coach. After competing in swimming as a GB and England representative, Senior National champion and British Junior Record Holder, Nathan moved in to the sport of (IPF) Powerlifting in 2018 and was placed 1st at the Commonwealth Powerlifting IPF Bench Press Championships 2019.
Nathan is currently training for full powerlifting competitions and making personal progress on his bench press. He has previously competed at regional and national championships, becoming a medalist in 2019 (English Bench Press)
Achievements to Date:
- 1st Commonwealth Powerlifting IPF Bench Press Championships (105kg, Open).
- Regional and British and English Powerlifting medalist IPF Bench Press (105kg, Open)
- GBR and England Swimming representative, Senior National finalist and medalist, British Junior Record Holder and European Junior Finalist.
- REPS Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Level 1 British Powerlifting Coach
- UKAD Drug Advisor
- Level 1 ASA Assistant Swimming Coach